LINX’ activities in 2019
Feb. 1st, 2019
In LINX we have a programme full of exciting activities in 2019! As always, we have two LINX workshops(the first incl. our General assembly) where LINX will present our latest results and fuel the networks. These will be held on April 29th and December 10th in the facilities of the Confederation of Danish industry in Copenhagen.
Every half year we have LINX focus workshops within each of the different focus areas of the LINX Project:
- Colloid materials (WP4), March 19th at Novo Nordisk
- Sorption of liquids and humidity (WP6), April 10th at Grundfos
- Fiber structure and dynamics (WP7), April 25th
- Materials at operating and processing conditions (WP8), May 8th at Tetra Pak
- Quality Assurance (WP9), May 29th at FORCE
Other events: In September we will also have a food science workshop about innovation in the food and ingredients industry using X-rays and neutrons.
Keep an eye on your mailbox as you will soon receive invitations to the events. All LINX members can of course participate in all the activities.
If you would like to know more about our activities, please contact us or check our event calendar.