Here are all the events LINX Association arrange as well as other organisations’ events.
- 0101.April.MondayMarsilius Kolleg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 130.1, 69120 Heidelberg, Germanyhttp://linxproject.dk/event/conference-international-research-conference-on-protein-stability-and-interactions/Marsilius Kolleg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 130.1, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Protein – protein interactions are key for various critical phenomena in protein formulation including opalescence, phase separation, high viscosity and protein aggregation. There is still a lack of knowledge to bridge protein structure and formulation conditions with physical stability. Researchers from different areas of industry and academia converge to discuss critical aspects and new developments in our understanding of formulations related protein – protein interactions.
The EU-ITN PIPPI forms the seed for this conference.
- The programme
- Language: English
- Registration fee: 250-600 €
- Abstract submission deadline: February 15th, 2019
Read more about the event
- 0202.April.TuesdayNo events
- 0303.April.WednesdayNo events
- 0404.April.ThursdayNo events
- 0505.April.FridayNo events
- 0606.April.SaturdayNo events
- 0707.April.SundayNo events