Here are all the events LINX Association arrange as well as other organisations’ events.
- 1010.September.MondayStockholm Waterfront, Nils Ericsons Plan 4, 111 64 Stockholm, Swedenhttp://linxproject.dk/event/linxs-20180910/Stockholm Waterfront, Nils Ericsons Plan 4, 111 64 Stockholm, Sweden
A welcome space for business and people
Nordic Life Science Days is the largest Nordic partnering conference dedicated to the life science industry. Since its inception in 2013, the event has nurtured a community of people from the world of life science, and created a unique place to do business.
We create a space for meaningful encounters, with one-on-one meetings being one of the main features of NLSDays. Additionally, the high quality of topics and presenters provide insight into the most recent trends in science and business.
NLSDays attracts leading decision makers from biotech, pharma and medtech as well as finance, research, policy and regulatory authorities.
- 1111.September.TuesdayNo events
- 1212.September.WednesdayLund, Swedenhttp://linxproject.dk/event/workshop-dynamics-of-membranes-and/Lund, Sweden
Recent years have seen strong research efforts on the lipid component of biological membranes. While many studies have been focused on the membrane structure, the dynamics of such systems are crucial for the function of the membrane including membrane bound proteins.
The goal with this Dynamics workshop is to bring together leading experts in the field of membrane dynamics, with a particular focus on neutrons and X-rays, but also complementary techniques including NMR, single molecule spectroscopy and computer modeling. The event is free of charge and is expected to host up to 90 participants on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Details and the program
- Language: English
- Registration fee: Free
- First come-first served princip
- Registration deadline: August 25th
Visit the event’s webpage, Dynamics of membranes and their constituents, to know more or register.
- 1313.September.ThursdayNo events
- 1414.September.FridayNo events
- 1515.September.SaturdayNo events
- 1616.September.SundayNo events