Here are all the events LINX Association arrange as well as other organisations’ events.
- 2424.May.Thursdayhttp://linxproject.dk/event/linx-workshop-and-general-assembly-2018/Industriens HusIndustriens Hus, H. C. Andersens Boulevard 18, DK-1787 Copenhagen V, Denmark
We are very happy to invite you to the LINX workshop where we will present some of our latest results from our activities within neutrons and X-rays followed by our general assembly.
Key note speaker
Professor and LINX Scientific Director Henning Friis Poulsen from Technical University of Denmark will speak about the footprint of LINX. He heads the 3D imaging centre and is one of two PIs on the DanMAX beamline.
We have planned the event, so you get plenty of time and opportunity to network and discuss with members, project partners and invited guests. The facilities at DI make a perfect framework for contact during lunch and coffee breaks.
With an increasing international footprint, the stakeholder interests of LINX become more diverse. What has worked well in the past? Should we adjust strategy or maybe prioritise differently? We hope to get some feedback during an interactive panel discussion.
Connecting to CINEMA
Concerned with 3D micro-structural characterization methods at DTU, the project has been one of the upfront activities for LINX. We are looking forward to showing the industry relevant results at an organised poster session where we will also inform about other related issues.
12:00 Registration & lunch 13:00 Welcome by CEO Jimmy Binderup Andersen, LINX 13:10 Key note – The footprint of LINX by Professor Henning Friis Poulsen, Technical university of Denmark 13:30 BioModics – From crazy idea via LINX to a healthy business proposition by Head of Polymers Martin Alm, BioModics 13:50 CINEMA and the industrial angle by CEO Erik Lauridsen, Xnovo Technology 14:00 Poster session and networking 14:40 ROCKWOOL – Using LINX to move from known to new territories by Program director Dorthe Lybye, ROCKWOOL 15:10 Science pitch by AU, DTU, KU and DTI 15:35 Break with refreshments and networking 15:55 Panel discussion: LINX lessons learned and outlook to the future
Panel participants: Henning Friis Poulsen (DTU), Richard Larsen (DI), Allan Holm (Grundfos), Nikolaj Zangenberg (DTI), Peter Thomsen (BioModics).
Chair: CEO Jimmy Binderup Andersen, LINX
16:25 Closing the workshop 16:30 General assembly by Chairman Dorthe Lybye, LINX 17:30 Closing the General assembly (beer and soft drinks)
- Language: English.
- Registration fee: Free.
- Registration and information: Mail Lilian Rasmussen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration deadline: May 17th
- 2929.May.Tuesdayhttp://linxproject.dk/event/wp9-quality-assurance-2018-may-29/Technical University of DenmarkTechnical University of Denmark, Fysikvej, DK - 2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Company participants in this work package (WP): Exruptive, LM Wind Power and Xnovo Technology.
University participants in this WP: Technical University of Denmark.
Other participants: Copenhagen University, Aarhus University, LINX and other LINX members.
DTU will be hosting the meeting.
Tentativ agenda: TBA.
This meeting is for LINX members only.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to participate in this meeting or have questions.
- 3131.May.Thursdayhttp://linxproject.dk/event/danscatts_annual_meeting_2018/Roskilde UniversityRoskilde University, Universitetsvej 1, DK - 4000 Roskilde, Denmark
The DanScatt annual meeting 2018 takes place at Roskilde University 31 May – 1 June 2018.
Key note speakers:
- Ruslan Kurta, XFEL, Hamburg
- Jonathan Taylor, ESS Data Management Center, Copenhagen
- Uwe Müller. MAX IV, Lund
- Giovanna Fragneto, ILL, Grenoble
- Kristina Edstrøm, Uppsala.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to know more.