Here are all the events LINX Association arrange as well as other organisations’ events.
- 1515.February.Thursdayhttp://linxproject.dk/event/workshop-x-ray-fluorescence-imaging/AF Borgen, Sweden2 Sandgatan Lund, Skåne län, 223 50 Sweden
Want to pinpoint chemical species in your samples? New or relatively new to the use of synchrotrons? The LINXS project and LUND university invites you to a one-day workshop from some of the foremost experts in their field.
The workshop will involve introductory lectures on x-ray fluorescence imaging, followed by discussion in groups on how to plan and execute the perfect experiment. This is aimed at researchers who are interested in this exciting method, but have little or no experience with X-ray Fluorescence imaging. One of the outcome aims of the workshop will be to establish further LINXS-based projects on x-ray fluorescence imaging.
- Details and the program
- Language: English
- First come-first served and please be aware that places are limited
Visit the event’s webpage, X-ray fluorescence imaging, to know more or register.
- 2626.February.Mondayhttp://linxproject.dk/event/big-science-business-forum-2018/Tivoli Hotel & Congress Centre, Copenhagen, DenmarkArni Magnussons Gade 2, 1577 Copenhagen V
The Big Science Business Forum 2018 (BSBF2018) aims to be the first one-stop-shop for European businesses and other stakeholders to learn about the future investments and procurements coming from Europe’s Big Science organisations.
- Details and the program.
- Registration fee: 430 EUR excl. VAT.
- Language: English.
- Maximum number of participants: 2,500.
Visit the event’s website, Big Science Business Forum 2018, to know more.